Rules and Regulations
1. You may camp on first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Reservations may be made for two nights or more by providing one night's deposit. Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day weekends require a three-night minimum and payment in full at the time of reservation.
3. If you must cancel your reservation, notify the office 14 days or more before the date and your deposit will be refunded.
4. Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 4:00 pm. Campers who occupy a site prior to noon will be charged an extra day.
5. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Information on kennels may be obtained.
6. Campsites are for FAMILY camping.
7. Campers are responsible for the actions of their guests, and camping permit will be revoked for violations of rules and regulations by guests.
8. Use fireplaces for all fires. Extinguish your fire when leaving campsite.
9. Do not cut down, drive into or injure trees or shrubs.
10. QUIET HOURS ARE 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
11. These are prohibited:
Washing dishes at water stations or restrooms Draining waste water onto ground Firearms, air rifles, bows and arrows, fireworks, chainsaws
Two-wheel motorized and all-terrain vehicles except for
transportation to and from campground.
12. Maximum speed is 10 miles per hour
13. Disorderly conduct and profanity are not permitted, or any action interfering with other guests.
14. Recreation area director reserves the right to revoke or terminate any permits if any of these rules are violated. No refund will be forthcoming.
1. Areas are open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
2. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
3. Disorderly conduct and profanity are not permitted.
4. Firearms, air rifles, bows and arrows and fireworks are not permitted.
1. Register at office and pay launching fee.
2. Observe the regulations in the current Lake Wallenpaupack Boating Guide and the PA Fish and Boat Commission's current Summary of Boating Regulations must be obeyed.
3. Camping on the islands is not permitted. Islands are open daylight hours only. Pets are not permitted.
4. Launch and remove your boat from the ramps as quickly as possible. Overnight storage of boats and trailers on boat-ramp parking areas is not permitted.
5. The PA Fish and Boat Commission has assigned personnel to assist you and to enforce the Commission's regulations for your safety and enjoyment. The Fish and Boat Commission has the jurisdiction and responsibility to enforce PA boating and fishing laws on these public state waters.
SWIMMING IS NOT ALLOWED AT LEDGEDALE RECREATION AREA